Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence test is a truly scientific study of the fingerprint patterns. This will help in understanding a great individual’s potential & personality Type. Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) is based on understanding from Neuroscience, Genetics, Dermatoglyphics, Psychology and Embryology. DMIT Test Assessment method has been formulated by scientists and Medical experts.
DMIT Test has accepted by Entire world and also from renowned universities. Medical experts and Approved clinical experience confirmed that finger prints provide accurate analysis of humans Multiple Intelligences and inborn potential. Traditionally only IQ test is used to be a measurement tool for degree of intelligence. Now Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test Using in the field of School college and educational institutions. Human resource management. Children memory Enhancements Programs. Career Guidance and Career Counseling
DMIT Test (Dermatoglyphics Multi–Intelligence Test) is an advanced tool for recognizing an individual's inborn talent. It is helpful for every person while making crucial life decisions which they have always dreamt of.
DMIT Test for students helps in understanding their personality, intelligence, and career paths by analyzing their brain lobes and fingerprints. Moreover, it helps in identifying which areas of your brain are active during specific tasks.
A person with high intelligence may have a large frontal lobe while someone with low intelligence may have a small frontal lobe size. A person who likes solving puzzles may have a larger corpus callosum than a person who doesn’t like solving puzzles. These results will help an individual decide whether or not they are suitable for certain positions based on their personality traits & interests as well as the job requirements of the company where they'd want to work.
The scope of the DMIT Test is very accurate and scientific in understanding a person. It mainly focuses on developing a person's life after analyzing their inborn talents and qualities. DMIT is related to psychology, genetics, dermatoglyphics, neuroscience, and embryology.
DMIT Test Scope
- Uniqueness: No two people have the same fingerprints, even if they were taken from the same digit on their hands. It's because the number of ridges and grooves in your fingerprint changes from person to person. Even if taken from the same hand, no individual has ever displayed the same fingerprint from another digit.
- Hereditary: Hereditary striae are genetic mutations that cause freckles, hyperpigmentation, or other skin discolorations. They're caused by a change in the number of chromosomes (23 pairs of chromosomes) in the cell. This mutation causes the cells to produce more or less melanin than normal cells do.
- Invariance: The pattern of a person's raised handprint is not determined by their life, but rather, by their birth and death. The pattern will remain the same even if it was due to the regeneration of labour dermatoglyphics style, quantity and profile shape.
The brain develops in three phases, which are hardware, software, and operational.
- At the hardware phase (0-3 years old), the living area of the brain is developed. This is when your body's physical features are developed—your bones, muscles, etc.
- During the software phase (4-8 years old), the emotional area develops rapidly. This is when your personality takes shape; you're developing your sense of self and who you will be as an adult.
- Then there's the operational phase (9-16 years old), which is when your mental/spiritual part gradually matures. The operative area is where all thought processes take place; whether it be solving math problems or figuring out how to be happy in life.
- After 17 years old, these three areas begin to work together as one unit; they become the brain's main model of operation.
Is the DMIT Test Useful?Understand your child's inborn qualities
You might be surprised to discover that your child has a natural way of communicating and interacting with others. This means you can communicate with them using their innate characteristics (aggressive, curious, persistent, rebellious, etc.) to gain better results.
- DMIT career counselling will help you understand and develop an effective method of interaction with your child.
- Our DMIT Test Centre will help you understand and develop an effective interaction technique with your child based on their innate characteristics.
- DMIT Test benefits adults and can be used for self-evaluation and compatibility with your business partner or spouse.
Discover your child's hidden potential & talent
Every child is unique, and each one has their own set of inborn abilities.
- If you have a child who's struggling at school or just not doing as well as they could be, DMIT counselling can help you get an insight into your child's strengths and weaknesses and help them become the best version of themselves.
- Although the best part about DMIT career counselling is that it doesn't require any preparation—you can do it online right now from our DMIT Test Centre . So go ahead, and sign up for your free test today!
- Finally, the DMIT test online free will help you identify the best schools/universities for your child based on their abilities and interests, enabling them to make the most out of their education without having to guess what would suit them best.
Know your child's inborn learning ability or style
What works for your child may not work for another, and vice versa. The best thing you can do for your child is to understand their natural learning style and help them learn in the way that is most beneficial to them.
- DMIT Career Counselling India will help you figure out if your child is an auditory learner or a kinaesthetic learner, so you can choose the right course for them. You don't want your kid wasting time in a class that doesn't suit their learning style—they deserve the best education possible!
- DMIT, also known as fingerprint career counselling, helps to find out exactly how a child's mind works, so they'll learn at their own pace and naturally.
- DMIT counselling uses a combination of technology and behavioral therapy to help kids learn in the way they are best suited for. It's designed to improve attention span, memory retention, problem-solving abilities and overall cognitive function.
DMIT Test Advantages
The DMIT test for students is the best scientific approach for parents to make the perfect decision for their kids. It helps to identify children's talents and build them into strengths as well as fulfil the ultimate need of self-actualization.
DMIT Career Counselling is a series of tests designed to measure developmental milestones, talents and strengths in a child. It was developed from the understanding that our fingerprints are an indicator of how we develop on a physical level.
Through decades of research, scientists at our DMIT test centre found out that our fingerprints are an indicator of simultaneousness between our human brain's neocortex and fingerprint development. This means that every child is unique and different from other children in every aspect of life including their abilities, interests, personality traits etc.
Moreover, it helps parents decide which school they should send their child to and recognizes their kids' hidden potential which could be assessed through training programs.
What Parents Understand from DMIT Career Counselling
- They often send their children to multiple classes, even though they do not have a clear idea of the talents of their children.
- It is a kind of action that does not provide any solid solution, as there are no guarantees that the child will enjoy the class he/she is in. Most of the time he/she will not be interested in it at all.
- This can make their children feel over-stressed and unhappy with themselves because they feel like they have to do everything they're told.